Monday, May 23, 2005

The Online Auction Home Business

When I decided to start my online auction home business ( part time ), I searched for information on the best ways to make the business a overnight success, how I could get wealthy fast. I researched information after information untill I felt ready and confident enough to start.
Well I felt ready and I started my ebay auction home business and it wasn't as easy as those books said it would be, what a surprise. All the information that I researched was incomplete, most were misleading, and old out of date information. I soon relized that this was not some get rich quick sceme, but a real business that needs to grow and mature. I pieced my information together then doing proper market research and saw real results. I will continue to build my business giving my customers the best service I can. I have seen to many fraud type ads on ebay auctions and cant imagine trying to dupe someone for the short term. I feel you should build a honest customer base for the long term, it makes sence dosn't it. I will continue to build my business ( it's my goal ) and sharing the ups and downs, also sharing the NEW information I have gathered from message boards, Blogs, and interviews about the online auction business.
I hope the information can help anyone who is on the same journey by leaving information that can teach new ideas, warn about scams, better business practices, new business tools, and more.

Lets build our business together Starting NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home