Monday, August 01, 2005

Overstock Auctions Expeariment Update Part 2

Well the results are in for week one with Overstock auctions selling expeariment. Auctions closed with zero sales, but hits looked promising so I have gone ahead and made a few adjustments to see if this helps close the sale. I extended the length of the online auction ad now having it close on a monday after noon. I was surprised to see that activity was head to head with the same ebay ad ( wich didn't sell ). I have made the same adjustment to the ebay auction ad. I will keep you updated with information, corrections etc. If I can prevent a mistake for you than it helped after all. If you have any pointers feel free to fill me in I will be more than happy to look at all angles to find a fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home