Thursday, August 11, 2005

Overstock Online Auctions Expeariment Review Part 3

Ok after we started the small expeariment to veiw and look at Overstock Online Auctions as another selling platform the thought was how does it stand up to Ebay, but soon I realized that Overstock attracts a different type of shopper, offers a differnent type of selling format. Do I think that Overstock is worth it? The truth is YES! I beleive that you should never put all your eggs in one basket and with the changes Ebay is making - good or bad, having another marketing forum is a great idea.

Now my approach to Overstock Auctions will differ than that of Ebay the goal remains the same BUILDING MY BUSINESS.

I also took a look at Overstock Auctions costs + hits to my auction ads and what I found was that if you were to break down the visits to your ads + costs into a pay per click module the truth is that there isn't much of a differnce between the two.

I will continue to expeariment with Overstock Auctions and all they have to offer and will update information for others to follow and learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home