Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ebay Online Auction Sales Scam BEWARE!

I have come across a new Ebay online auction scam which consist of a so called seller sends an email informing you that you better pay for an item you purchased or seller will report you to Ebay security. One problem I have not purchased anything. The email has a link to a fake Ebay site which records your password and then high jaks your account. Never use the link in the email, always connect to your Ebay account through a seperate internet window and go in that way. Then check your messages in my Ebay. When I checked my ebay account I discovered NO message sent exsisted. SCAM!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger deep vats said...

awesome New Penny Auction Siteblog and i passed here and i was read it content and i love it

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home