Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Drop Shipper Wholesale Sources For Your Online Auction Business.

Were to find product to sell in my Online Auctions was a hard and time consuming process. Who can you trust, what Drop Shippers are real, and are they dependible. I hered about a Online Auction Product Source that I had to look into. I found them while listing to an online interview, the company had a real Wholesale Dropship Directory that was put together by having each company having to be approved after a detailed aplication before even being considered in there directory. World Wide Brands seperates the FAKES from the real Wholesale Drop Shippers out there. I signed up with them and have been using them to source almost all of my products. They have great customer service that actualy contacts you back with any questions you have in less than 24 hours. This is a great Wholesale Drop Shipper with a fine reputation and a amazing amount of brand name products to source. Check them out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home