Monday, June 27, 2005

Online Product Market Research for What to Sell In My Auctions.

I have come to relize that just putting items up in my auctions without really finding out if people want or will purchase my items can become almost a waiste of time and money. Online Auctions have evolved for buyers as well as sellers, buyers have become more savy and really look more for bargains in the auction forum so if you don't do MARKET RESEARCH for you items you may loose profit. There are many ways to perfrom MARKET RESAERCH for what you are planning on selling in you Online Auctions Like using advance search in Ebay. Just click on advance search button on top search box, then enter in title of you item, click closed auctions, then click search. A list of closed auctions will appear showing price, how many bids, closing purchase price, and weather item sells at all ( price listed in green = sold ).
You can get a good idea what demand there is for that item, what average price it is selling for, and an idea how well it sells. The down side to MARKET RESEARCH TECHNIQUE is that for one it is time consuming, and does not tell you what %ompatition is. I use a tool for my auctions called

Marker Research Wizard
. This tool really simplifies the process FAST. It tells me what item gathers demand, and compition and gives me a successful selling percentage rate ( 83% ) for my item. It also shows my top search words used for my items, auction selling price, were items are selling, and more.
The Market Research Wizard
performs these actions with in seconds not hours. They also give you a FREE trial of product. I use it and it helps my auction sales, there are other items and services that work some are on a monthly payment system ( $15.95 a month or more ) and I will get info on these item and post findings in upcomming blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home