Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Auction Ebay Site Compition?

Compition for Auction Ebay Site may be comming sooner than Auction Sellers may think. Now the question has been who can compete with the online auction king. Not Overstock, Not Yahoo, and certainly not Ioffer. The big battle may finally begin with the arrival of Google Base. The news has been buzzing around the internet with a so called leak with screen shots of the up coming Google Base a free online data base and selling engine and it is FREE. Auction Sellers should take notice of this potentially internet changing posibility. No one dominates the internet more than Google and Action Ebay Site has taken notice as stocks fell the day Google Base was discovered. This may be a big money making forum for small internet marketers. The information is still new and Google has since pulled the screen shots but do admit to the creation of such a monster tool. I will continue to research for new developments.

More Resources
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20051025-5480.html

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi ideal auctions...Wow! While I was searching for info on based business home home opportunit work I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for based business home home opportunit work. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about based business home home opportunit work.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ideal auctions, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on affiliate marketing, I ended up on your page. Your site title of Auction Ebay Site Compition? shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about affiliate marketing.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ideal auctions, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on based business home when I found your page. Your site describing Auction Ebay Site Compition? is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on based business home then drop by the site above and check it out.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home