Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Google Base Go's Live Watch Out Ebay Auction!

Google base has afficially gone live and I have had the chance to check it out and experiment a bit with it. First I would like to say I'm glad to see the response on my last post on Google Base a potential real competitor your comments are important and respected. Now back to Google Base, I have put some items online in this new platform from Google.

It is easy has plenty of options to add what ever you want and really makes it easy for small and novice ecommerce sellers to sell product with out a website and with out any website optimization issues. Ebay Sellers should take notice, the information gathered from accross the internet all point to the fact that Google is targeting Ebay and Craigs list. This multi function search engine slash classified slash market place is fast as far as response on quaries and is has a very targeted result. Now this new item is still in the starting stages as far as growth so Auction Sellers don't go and close your Ebay Stores as of yet, but It looks like the real deal and it is FREE. I'm sure that is refreshing news since we all know that Ebay tends to nickle and dime every one with out really paying attention to customers / Auction Sellers. With Ebay annually raising fees this could change the way we all run our ecommerce business.

Here is a link to Google Base so you can experiment for it yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi ideal auctions, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on based business home internet opportunity I somehow ended up on your page. As your Google Base Go's Live Watch Out Ebay Auction! is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about based business home internet opportunity, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Evert DuToit said...

long time no blogging ...

Piet

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home